Thursday, December 16, 2010

Counting down to Christmas

  5 sleeps until Christmas for us! Christmas this year starts when our little man's GM & GD arrive from Melbourne. We are so excited to be seeing them again. So to us, this is when the Christmas celebrations begin. We have now finished decorating our house. I thought that I would share some pictures - a warning though, my photos are not great. My christmas wish is for a new camera and some photography lessons! I need help in that department!


Upon opening our front door, we have a cute Merry Christmas banner that is free to print from a fantastic blog, At Second Street. You can head over and see it for yourself here At Second StreetI love it! Mine didn't print out as red as I thought it would but still looks fantastic.

We always have a real Christmas tree, and this year our tree is a baby so we were not able to put too many decorations on it. Our felt decorations that we made for this Christmas  (www.facebook.com/forfelix) were perfect as they were not too heavy for the branches. We has a very beautiful angel for the top from my mum but it was too heavy, so late last night I whipped up this little boy angel for the tree.

 

The rest of our decorations adorned some branches that I painted white. I think they look nice and wondering what I will do with the branches once Christmas is done.



Our little man and I are baking Christmas cakes today and then hoping to head to the shops to give some of our Friends for Felix felties to strangers to spread some Christmas cheer! Hope you all have a happy and wonderful Christmas.

Sweet Dreams and Merry Christmas.

No comments:

Post a Comment