Friday, November 12, 2010

Slipping Away

It seems that I have lost a week in November. If anyone finds it do they think they can return it to me? I organised to have our first market stall at the end of November. No worries I thought, that is ages away, it gives me plently of time to finish working on some new designs and time to create a couple more of our current range so I have a nice amount of stock. I realised yesterday that the markets are in two weeks and I have a lot to do like put tags and prices on our current Friends for Felix stock and decide how I am going to decorate our stall as well as sew more stock. Time at the moment seems to be slipping away.  I have been trying to sit down and have a day of sewing for about 2 weeks and have not had a chance to with the rest of our busy life taking over. For my own sanity I need to give myself this time to focus on Friends for Felix and to enjoy a day with a needle and thread.So if anyone finds any lost time please send it my way, I could really put it to good use!



Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment