Tuesday, November 2, 2010

Planes and more

It seems that plane mobiles are the flavour of the week! I have sold the 'Up and Away' mobile from the current range and I am working on a custom order of another plane mobile. Thought I would give you a sneak peak as I am very excited about this one, am about to put it all together but will leave that for another day. I'm having an evening off from sewing. 

hmm the next part is the trickiest, getting it to hang right!

I had a lovely day last week at Burleigh. It was one of those perfect Gold Coast days, and I felt blessed to be able to spend the morning at Burleigh in the sun with my bubba. I was able to finish a couple of orders that are now ready for the post. It was lovely to stop, relax and play. I, by chance had lunch with my sis and her friend and a browse through some cute shops in James st, just the perfect day.




Burleigh Arts and Craft Markets watch out....Friends for Felix will be showcasing our felt friends and mobiles at the November 28 Market. I am really looking forward to getting out there but a little nervous at the same time....hope someone will buy something! Ek! 
These sweet little cherubs are sewn and waiting for new homes!

Putting myself to bed early tonight, hope the little man has a good night.

Sweet Dreams.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment