Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Late night felt tales

It is about this time most evenings that I will be updating this blog. Like a lot of parents with small children, I am waiting for my little man to drift into a deep sleep before heading back to bed myself. There is nothing worse than getting settled into bed only to be woken 5 mins later. I am constantly amazed with what I can get done at this time of an evening - washing folded, my kitchen table cleared of the junk that has accumulated on it, paperwork sorted, topics googled and most importantly patterns designed and cut for Friends for Felix. I am currently cutting Christmas shapes in an attempt to have a day of sewing on Friday. It has taken me longer than expected to finish our Christmas range - things have been busy around here with our little man's first tooth cutting yesterday and having house guests this week so it has been lots of fun spending time with them. Hopefully by the weekend I can post a sneak peak of our Christmas range before its launch on Facebook.

It sounds like someone is fast asleep. Time for this mum to do the same. I think that this time of an evening will be a perfect time to update what is happening at Friends for Felix and life in general. My apologies in advance if this blog does not always make perfect sense, remember it is probably 3am!

Sweet Dreams.

No comments:

Post a Comment