Tuesday, October 5, 2010

A little introduction.

This is our first attempt at blogging. Here it goes! 

I thought that it is about time that we introduced ourselves to you! 

Friends for Felix comprises of one Mumma and one bubba, with a very supportive Daddy helping out around our place. This all started as I wanted some handmade toys for my son, and needing a creative outlet for myself I thought I would try my hand at some felt toys and mobiles. Craft helps with my sanity, even though a lot of the time I am busy cutting and sewing, entertaining my little man and doing those boring jobs like washing all at the same time (Mummas are so clever!). I am hoping that this blog is a place where I can share my thoughts on being a mum, new projects that we are working on here at Friends for Felix and some cool things I find along the way! Enjoy!

No comments:

Post a Comment